Registration is open for CMC Spring & Summer Festivals!
Registration is open for CMC’s 31st Spring Festival & 32nd Summer Festivals!
ABOUT SPRING FESTIVAL:
Registration includes 3 Friday Prep Sessions plus a Friday and Saturday festival of programming. All participants study and perform in small ensembles and are coached by local and nationally acclaimed musicians, such as the Cavani Quartet, while connecting with peers through chamber music.
Who: Participants of all ages and abilities, any instrument. No audition required!
When: Fridays, April 28, May 5, May 12, May 19 4:30-7:30pm and Saturday May 20, 9:00am-5:00pm
- Friday May 19, Cavani Concert beginning at 7:15pm (all participants receive a FREE ticket!)
- Saturday May 20, Finale Concert begins at 3:00pm
Where: St. John’s Episcopal Church, 700 High Street, Worthington, Ohio
Scholarships available! To learn more and apply visit: https://cmconnection.org/programs/scholarships/
Registration Deadline: Register by March 31 to reserve your spot!
ABOUT SUMMER FESTIVALS:
Sign-up for Full or Half Day program. Program includes small ensemble and chamber orchestra coachings and master classes where students study with local and nationally acclaimed musicians, including special guest artists. The week also includes several levels of musical workshops. Students enrolled in their school’s summer school program sign up for 1/2 days (see next tab below.) All coaching sessions take place at St. John’s Episcopal Church.
Who: Students of all ages and abilities, any instrument. No audition required!
When: July 10-14, 2023
- 9:00am-4:30pm, Combined Sessions (Lunch Break from 12:00-1:30PM)
Thursday, July 13, 7:00PM – Large Ensembles Finale Concert, Location TBD
Friday, July 14 – Small Ensembles Finale Concerts, Kilbourne Hall – St. John’s Episcopal Church
- 11:00AM-12:30PM – Session I
- 3:30-5:00PM – Session II
- (Combined participants will perform in both concerts)
Where: In-person: St. John’s Episcopal Church, 700 High Street, Worthington, Ohio
- Festival Combined Sessions I and II = $485
Scholarships availabe!: Through the generosity of our supporters, CMC is able to offer a limited number of need-based scholarships to offset tuition costs. Please apply through the scholarship page.
Registration Deadline: Register by June 20
Want more chamber music?
ADD HONORS PROGRAM JULY 5-7, 9:00AM – 12:30PM
- The Honors program is open to pre-college and college instrumentalists.
- Students must participate in the FULL DAY Festival Week to be eligible for Honors Program.
- A limited number of advanced students will be accepted to participate.
- Any instruments welcomed to register.
- No audition required, for questions about students level, please contact the Artistic Director.
- July 5-7, 2023 (Wednesday-Friday), 9:00am-12:30pm
- Honors Program Showcase Concert on Friday July 7 (9-11am coachings, 12-1pm showcase concert)
Tuition: $165 (to add Honors Program)
Honors Program will include small ensemble coachings, guest artist workshops, and chamber orchestra sessions.